- 2020-2021 Approved Service Delivery and Budget Implementation
- Final Adjusted SDBIP 19-20
- Council resolution – Adjusted SDBIP 19-20
- 2016-2017 Draft Consolidated SDBIP
- 2016-2017 Organisational scorecard
- 2018 2019 Final consolidated UMDM SDBIP 29 JUNE 2018
- ADJUSTED SDBIP 19 20 – 12 May 2020
- Budget Implementation Strategy SDBIP review – 28 Sept 2018
- Council Resolution SDBIP
- Final SDBIP 2017-2018
- 2014 2015 SDBIP 7 July 2014
- 2015 2016 SDBIP 11 June 2015
- 2016 – 2017 SDBIP
Water is a precious commodity and is central to our very existence. We have seen the drought and experienced life without water to realise that we must think of the future and save this precious germ which we depend with our life. As we launch the Save water, Save life campaign we call on all citizens of the district and the Country at large to join us in educating our people about saving water and its value towards our future. The district has taken huge strides towards ensuring that every home has a tap and closing the gap caused by our horrific pass which left millions without access to clean water. The Mayor affirms Councils goal to ensure that there is access to clean drinkable water for all by 2030 and urges those who have access to water to use it wisely.
The Honourable thanks all the voters who came out to address the voters role in order to close the gap on the 40 000 plus voters who do not have correct addresses on the voters role. She also encourages every citizen of voting age to ensure that they are registered to vote so that they can exercise their rights in the 2019 elections to elect a Government of their chose that will continue to lead us towards achieving the goals of our freedom. The Mayor urges voters to use the various platforms made available by IEC to check their status and t also visit the IEC office in the nearest Office. More information can be obtained by IEC or by visiting the Municipality.